Sunday, January 18, 2015

LADIES PLEASE READ!!!

Ladies please be very careful who you trust and who you choose to be your friends, be cautious with me you pick for your partner an nuh badda run go fling up de ting pon a new man so quick all because him hype or have $$$ then after you get used you end up sorry... ‪#‎Think‬ and choose wisely. I said all this because I am at this moment in a rather disturbed mood to see the corpse of beautiful women raped, killed and dashed aside like an obsolete chair in bushes, roadside etc... circulating on social media and I honestly can't ignore and play as if I never seen... Those heartless and cruel individual(s) will have to answer to God. My condolences goes to the families of the deceased. Some of unnu won't even have time to read this but for the ones who do, please share this to some of your female friends. If you are one of those ladies who a con man stop it! If you in an abusive relationship then leave... Yuh nuh owe him nothing, your life if more important so be free... Another thing, if you know your man progressive an things nah work at the moment nuh badda run leave him thinking things will not work out... be patient, especially from you know he trying hard and you guys have pickney together... Help him build. I will never say my relationship is perfect but I can say we all need happiness, love and laughter, not fear anger abuse and loosing our love ones so soon. Tek care... Amaziyah TheGreat loves you. FollowMe: @preciselygreat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best advise one can give.... Blessed mi friend.... Hopefully your message gets across...