Saturday, January 24, 2015

“STILL ON MY MIND” By: Craig A. Kirkland

There are days when my pensiveness took me to the deepest ocean, All sorts of thoughts invade my mind until I felt as if I nuh have a tinge of devotion But I swear if you were here I’d show you how much I still care. My attention keeps on focusing on the door but you are nowhere there. There are nights when loneliness and tears are my only best friends, I keep hugging the pillow closely, asking “when will this end?” It’s like I’m seeing a montage of us from the past moving very swiftly again, The ups and downs, the fun, the pain, the fights, the tears, that night we had sex in the rain. The laughter, the sadness, sometimes you were annoying to my brain. We made love under the stars and the golden moonlight til the sun invades our privacy again. Sometimes I can’t stand you, but your gentle kisses would make my day bright. Perhaps I wasn’t so perfect but my heart was real as daylight. LOL! You left without saying, So I thought you were only playing. But after three month came and went, no kind of game this could ever be, I am sorry for every hurt I have caused, and I wish you happiness where ever in the world you wanna be. @preciselygreat ©CraigA.Kirkland 2015

No comments: